Sunday, February 5, 2017

January

     It's 2:17am already and i can't sleep. And it is 5th of February 2017; my sister's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FATIN! U KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU RIGHT??? HE HE HE. 

oh my god my face haha

   Last January was a freaking busy and hectic month for me I almost die. K that was me exaggerating. I have one project for each subject and the submission date was so close to final exams. I didn't have any expectations for myself mainly because I was too tired this semester and I didn't really give my best (for finals, especially 😕)

     On the day of my last paper I went to Steamboat Empire, Cyberjaya with Syaf to celebrate err I'm not sure, the last day of torture i guess? no more sleepless night no more headache.

Gong Xi Fa Chai!

    But guess what, I'm still gonna have massive headache since I haven't solved my internship problems yet. ugh. May Allah ease everything for me, and my friends.

No comments: