Monday, February 15, 2016

Random


The fact that Im 21 and haven't find out how to live my life is..hmm boo?.Im just gonna try things. As in don't be afraid of failure, as to what I have chosen, I should dive myself into it. If thing doesnt work then I'll think of other plan.When the holiday was about to begin, I was planning to make myself busy during the holiday, yet I didn't. I intentionally avoid myself from having other commitment. duhh whatever

While many young adults have survived for years on delivered pizza and buying meals, home cooking is cheaper,healthier, and just tastes better(sometimes).I know that i don't have to become a chef and produce elaborate meals.however,i should've master some basics, and the sooner the better. Kalau tak sampai bila nak bungkus makanan kedai woi.

3 comments:

mhdnflzul said...

sounds interesting. Hmmm

Unknown said...

you cook? ehehhehe

syafizza sidrus said...

@mhdnflzul : wow u found my blog haha

@syarifah sidrus : yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh