Wednesday, December 30, 2015

The "no make up" make up please

Buying make up is all tied up with enjoying the feeling of ‘potential’ improvement. tomorrow I will be Cinderella! (padahal basic make up pun tak tahu apa hewhew). So when I bought these not-so-makeup thingy yesterday, I told myself that unless I’m happy to crack the packaging on the spot and put some on in the shop to wear home, it’s probably never going to get used because I’m buying for this crazy ‘improved’ version of myself. That helps stop me buying 10 red lipsticks, when I rarely wear lipstick lewl .

1.Ultra satin mousse make up 
(long lasting & improves skin with benefits of a base & foundation)
2.Stippling brush
Both from Victoria Jackson

i'll figure out what to do with those brushes later okay :') :')
3.Blusher from Maybelline
4.Eye liner from silky girl

5.And finally these make up removals are from PIXY !

I prefer a natural look, with minimal makeup. Even the brides nowadays requested on natural Makeup look, so that it will not look too obvious that they are being makeup like a doll. okay i think that's all for now. going to write the review later gudbyeee. btw i'm so newwww in this "make up world" anyone yang expert pls bagi tunjuk ajar okay adios :*

3 comments:

shasha said...

mahal kannn v. jackson T_T nak pinjammm

Unknown said...

hmm..guna duit sapa tu. kekekek

Hihimu said...

Wahh dh pandai makeup eh