Life is full of surprises and shocks,
while we are planning and deciding our next move,
our course of action,
It moves in opposite direction,
without warning
while we spend a lifetime,
thinking and planning about our future,
It takes a step further beyond our thinking,
everything about life is always uncertain
the only thing constant thing about it is
it is always moving..
Why can't we sleep forever
And live inside our dreams
Sheltered from the heartbreak
That life can sometimes bring
You could live in a world
Bordered only by your mind
And never have to worry
About running out of time
You could live out all your dreams
A life of love and laughter
Your every desire is fulfilled
You'd live happily ever after
You could take the stars
From the heavens up above
Then gift them to the one
That shares your feelings of love
You could gather every rose
For only there eyes to see
You would never have to question
Will this love forever be.
I've lost a piece and it's impossible to bring it back
I was too careless. I was too slack
I spent so much time thinking about this and that
I was indecisive and that's a fact
such a coward to take the risk
so scared to get out of my league
time is fast and before I knew it
my piece has already taken a leap
I've lost a piece and it's almost impairing
the pain is striking and inside I am grieving
silently I weep to conceal that I'm hurting
for how long I don't know
| Floria ; 28th June 2013 New me, Happy me :D |
“You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy. So let them go, let go of them. I tie no weights to my ankles.”
because of the memories, in sadness I was sinking, but now i realized, sooner or later we've all got to let go of our past :)
1 comment:
U know what,,u should be happy wif ur life, everyone loves u,,u're beautiful,,and intelligent,,be thankful wif wat u hv :D dont let the sadness affect u dear.. :)
Post a Comment